Announcement Volunteers Needed! (For Passionate Gamers Only!)

Discussion in 'FREE Events, Giveaways & News' started by Agragati, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Agragati

Agragati Head Warchief Staff Member Admin Mod

Currently Playing:
    Overwatch
    Join forces with the fastest growing amateur eSports organization in the USA!

GameSync is building a team of passionate gamers who can assist with any of the following:
    • Operations (Running the Center, Cleaning/Maintenance)
    • Marketing/Social Media (Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Yelp)
    • Online Community (Forum Moderation, Discord Moderation, Steam Moderation)
    • Game Leadership (Manage communities for specific games, Help with team creation/management, Organize/Run or assist in meetups, tournaments, and events)
    • Broadcasting (Twitch Streamers and or Casters, YouTube content creators. Video editors)
    • Editorial (Web Copywriter: Blogs, Vlogs, Writing articles about the eSports industry)
    • Journalist (Tournament Recaps, Player/Team Interviews, eSports related articles for general eSports scene)
    • Multimedia (graphics design, audio/video, intro/outro, editing)
    If you're interested in getting involved, please reply to this thread with your skillsets/interests from the list above, and/or anything else! Then private message Agragati ("Warchief") in Discord.

If you also want to join our LAN center team to help run the facility, apply here. If you want to broadcast on twitch, apply here.
    xValerio likes this.
  2. WolfgangHawk

WolfgangHawk GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, Terraria
    Is there an age requirement? (I am 14)
  3. Agragati

Currently Playing:
    Overwatch
    We can definitely find something for you! Just reply to this thread with your interested from the categories I posted above.
  4. korrup

korrup GameSync Noob

I can definitely help with a bunch of stuff including, Organization , Marketing, PR, Tech Issues, Sales , Outreach, Expansion etc.

Romin Montazeri
    It Consultant/ Senior Marketing Director
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::
    Corporate Technologies LLC
    Sweet Marketing Solutions INC
    Activitiy Rd. | San Diego, Ca. 92126
    Romin.montazeri@gocorptech { Work}
    Rominmontazeri@gmail.com
    Agragati likes this.
  5. James

James GameSync Noob

I definitely would like to help in helping with tournaments, even casting or operating the spectate for Overwatch games (I'm most comfortable with Overwatch).
    Agragati likes this.
  6. RevivedDemons

RevivedDemons GameSync Noob

• I would like to do operations. I play league of legends I bring my team about once a week. Usually friday or Saturday nights
    Agragati likes this.
  7. Devon Mays

Devon Mays GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    Black Ops 3
    I am definitely interested in Game Leadership. I am a very fast learner and I work well with little to no supervision. I have a appreciation for the gaming community and would love to help. I am also very skilled in writing and punctuation (written and typed). I can handle problems very well especially under pressure and I am not afraid to ask for help. Im a very self driven person who even when no work comes to me I go and find something or someone that needs help with or needs to be done. I want to help this community and this is the first step.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Agragati likes this.
  8. SirTube

SirTube GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    Overwatch
    3D Modeling and animation, Graphic Designer with Typography knowledge. Certified in Video game development and design. Knowledge and understanding of C# programing. My resume is attached as well.

Attached Files:

Devon Mays and Agragati like this.
  9. Kitedbyminions

Kitedbyminions GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    League of Legends
    -Marketing/Social Media (Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Yelp)
    I would like like to help with multiple groups if possible if not, which ever is needed most. I would like to help out with the marketing and social media team, I have done marketing/ fundraising for a documentary I was part of through Facebook. Im also an active Twitter user and have become very familiar with the website/app. Regarding other forms of social media I would still be interested in learning more about them and spreading the word through that medium.

-Online Community (Forum Moderation, Discord Moderation, Steam Moderation)
    I'm interested in being able to help by becoming a moderator in at least on of these mediums. Not sure what else this would entail besides obvious such as making sure everyone is obeying the rules, and posting updates.

-Game Leadership (Manage communities for specific games, Help with team creation/management, Organize/Run meetups, tournaments, and events)
    I'm a newb in terms of event coordinating but would be glad to be of use in this department, if possible.

-Broadcasting (Twitch Streamers and or Casters, YouTube content creators. Video editors)
    I would like to Cast games/ Tournaments/ VODs mainly for League of legends since that is the game I am most familiar with. I would also be interested in making content for YouTube, also for LoL, I wouldn't mind becoming an editor, I would like the experience to get better and receive feedback and learn.
    Agragati likes this.
  10. Cub

Cub GameSync Noob

online community plox
  11. Kelvaar

Kelvaar GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    League of legends
    I am interested in casting games for the broadcasts. I have been an amateur caster for a year now and have provided my resume/contact information over email. I have since last contact expanded my casting to include both league of legends and overwatch. Also, having cast games for a while I am more than willing to help with the improvement and quality of your current casters as I have held routine practice/review with other casting teams. I would love to hear more information regarding this oppurtunity.
    Thanks!
  12. aceluck101

aceluck101 GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    Kingdom Heart Series
    I'm in high school, 17 years old. I need to fill a volunteer work spot on my resume to graduate. I am interested in Social Media, Managing communities (primarily TF2, as i have been a part of that community for 5 years now, but i'm open to any), and maybe casting even.
  13. Mute

Mute GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    CS:GO, ROBLOX, osu!
    im down for forum moderator, im a 16 year old asian boy ok
  14. WeeabooScum

WeeabooScum GameSync Noob

I can mod the discord and streams
  15. SatisfySez

SatisfySez GameSync Forum Admin Admin

Currently Playing:
    PC
    I can moderate the Discord, since all I have time for is to work at home. You can contact me with more details if you need it.
  16. graqua

graqua GameSync Noob Staff Member Staff

Currently Playing:
    League Of Legends
    I'd like to volunteer in Broadcasting (Twitch Streamers and or Casters, YouTube content creators. Video editors), I can run the stream of the LAN events and possibly the online tournaments. I specialize in being a League Of Legends broadcaster but I can do other games. I can also be a video editor for YouTube. I'm 15, but i have experience in how OBS works and have seen the RIOT broadcasting room and saw how they worked the LCS streams.
  17. LinoGaming

LinoGaming GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    Overwatch
    Hey I'm Lino (Michael Carolino) and I am 13 and I love playing videos. Today I went to the GameSync & met John who told me you guys were looking for volunteers. I would be interested to broadcast and created content about Overwatch and Minecraft. I am very interested to created content on your server.

P.S I will be at the GameSync Center this Saturday, also if you want to contact me, please reply to me. Thank You :)
  18. WolfgangHawk

WolfgangHawk GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, Terraria
    i would like to help with fundraisers and LoL
  19. Apex

Apex GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    Wouldn't mind doing some Game Leadership or Operations on my days off from work.
  20. Agragati

Currently Playing:
    Overwatch
    Just a reminder to everyone, if you're interested in getting involved, in addition to replying to this thread, please chat me on discord immediately thereafter.

Live Chat & eSports Discussion | GameSync Gaming Center
  21. xValerio

xValerio GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    League of Legends
    Hey GameSync community! I would love to take part in helping our local LAN center grow and familiarize myself with our very own local gamers.

Some things I would be highly interested in:

Operations (Running the Center, Cleaning/Maintenance): I've worked with computers most of my life and I am also majoring in Computer Science. It's right up my ally. I have built and fixed computers for a few years. I come from a family of small bakery business owners and I know how to get things done and clean efficiently.

Marketing/Social Media (Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Yelp): I work as a the Lead Officer of League of Legends for my eSports assocation at Point Loma Nazarene University and I am also the team captain. I've been working steadily on getting sponsors and promoting the team. I would love to do the same for the LAN center.

Online Community (Forum Moderation, Discord Moderation, Steam Moderation): I've done a lot of leadership positions throughout my life that ranged from student government/council to notorious World of Warcraft PvP guilds! (Yeah, I play WoW!)

Game Leadership (Manage communities for specific games, Help with team creation/management, Organize/Run or assist in meetups, tournaments, and events): I would love to help bring in more people with a different variation of organizing the current league of legends tournaments and help our League of Legends teams become even more progressive through my experience as the team captain of my university.

Broadcasting (Twitch Streamers and or Casters, YouTube content creators. Video editors): I would love to help setup; I did streaming for a little bit during the Summer of 2015 and had a fair amount of viewers and followers (I was very close to the partnership). I would prefer not to stream unless it would be of ranked/tournament games. I would primarily be interested in helping setup the stream.

Editorial (Web Copywriter: Blogs, Vlogs, Writing articles about the eSports industry): I did a lot of blogs for my university. I worked as a "Loma Blogger" which were student writers who wrote about anything regarding the university. I also did a lot of yearbook introduction/closers/dividers throughout high school.

Here is a link to my resume as well if you would like to take a look for some of the experiences listed above and more:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfck6eboiquxnqo/Resume Viral.docx?dl=0
    Agragati likes this.
  22. CvBrenticus

CvBrenticus GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, Dota 2, Marvel 3
    I'm new to the entirety of the professionalism of gaming, but I have nothing I would desire more, than to create a name for myself and the ability of the community.

Social Networking is a powerful tool, that is more than easily accessible by me 24/7.
    Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr are all easily manipulated for aesthetically pleasing exposure.

Leading Tournaments/Brackets are something that has multiple websites to make easily viewed, and executed smoothly. Commentating and behind the curtain abilities are a passion of mine. The more exciting for the viewers and community, the more attention and enjoyment for everyone.

Always ready to sit down and communicate with Skype, Facebook, Discord, with everyone to organize the thousands of details necessary to have it all go down easily as possible when it's game time. I enjoy placing effort in the small things, to make the big things pop out.

Labor intensive action is no problem at all. Whether it's running around in the center, or moving materials/hardware, I enjoy a good days work.

****WHATEVER**** is necessary to be done to make life in and out of the center easier, I can be the man you guys count on.

Dota 2, Overwatch, Smash Bros (melee/smash 4), and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 are my strong suits, and my personal favorite games.

Now... LET'S GET HYPE!!!

-Brenticus
  23. TheStabbyDinosaur

TheStabbyDinosaur GameSync Noob

Currently Playing:
    Rock Band 4
    Hello, I am new to the forums and GameSync just in general, I went onto the website and was amazed at what you guys offered. I hope to be able to make a name for myself here. I was just wondering what the requirements would be if I wanted to assist with moderating on the forums/steam group/discord. I'm 16 by the way.